Our client delivers and facilitates a competitive portfolio of process solutions for the Food Industry in close cooperation with ohther organizations.
The BU CPS Evaporation & Drying business stream is developing into a global organization. The Operations Evaporation and Drying Team engineers and commissions evaporation and drying equipment with a team of Process, Mechanical and Automation Engineers.
We are currently looking for a motivated Process Engineer.
The position is based in the Netherlands, the projects will be executed within the borders or internationally. The position includes nearly 30% travelling (sometimes 3-4 weeks long business trips), globally anywhere, depending on project.
While working independently within the team but reporting regularly to the Lead Engineer/Project Manager, the main goal of the Process Engineer is to execute the design, calculation, realization and commissioning (both domestic and abroad) within the various processing lines for dryer equipment in projects. Main tasks:
• Compiling the dryer mass balance at the start of a project. Providing specific advice and support of the pre-project team at client presentations of quotations.
• Understanding the customer requirements and compile the applicable quote exhibits. The process is led by the Project Manager.
• Checking the final contract documents and final quotes of assigned projects; reporting all deviations to the Project Manager.
• Design, specification, and calculation of the process within the processing lines for dryer equipment.
• Developing the process into a P&ID, equipment specifications and main engineering output documents.
• Writing the specifications for the 'purchase' parts and technically evaluating the offers. Assessing the quality of the ‘purchased’ parts at the supplier and compiling necessary reports.
• Ensuring discipline checks for critical engineering output and approval for the complete design.
• Conducting acceptance tests at the automation supplier
• Conducting the pre-commissioning checks, starting up the installation and commissioning. Verifying and driving the performance of the installation to meet the performance criteria.
• Collecting the process running conditions and writing the commissioning report
• Performing operator training during project implementation.
• Participating and contributing to CE, Health and Risk Assessments, Issue Resolution and R&D projects.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering
• You have about 8 years of relevant work experience
• Capital equipment implementation experience is important
• Having experience in food industry is very important, but candidates with other industrial background (chemical, air handling, etc.) are also welcomed to apply
• Knowledge of standards like EHEDG, FDA, ATEX
• Good fluency in English, both written and spoken; Dutch knowledge is much appreciated
• Strong MS Office skills are essential
• Confident in presentations at customers’ meetings
As a person, you :
• are analytical, well-organized, able to prioritize
• do not mind working in fast-changing environment – able to deal with uncertainty and complexity, and you are open to changes at all levels
• have good communication and presentation skills – you can build good relationship with people both externally and internally
• can work independently, on your own initiative while you can act as a team player within the assigned projects
• are willing to travel
Wil je meer informatie over deze vacature neem dan contact met ons op!